Christian S. Tabor DMD
Meet Dr. Tabor
Dr. Christian Tabor grew up 2 hours north of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in a small town called Oil City. He attended Gannon University in Erie, PA earning a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry in 1994. He then attended the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in Pittsburgh, PA. After earning his DMD degree in 1999, Dr. Tabor completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) Residency in Richmond, Virginia at the VCU School of Dentistry (2000). This residency had a strong focus on both Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry. After passing both the Northeast Regional Dental Boards and the Southeast Regional Dental Boards, Dr. Tabor joined a dental practice in South Boston, VA as an Associate. The draw of the Richmond area, along with the desire to do more Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry brought Dr. Tabor back to Glen Allen, VA, where he opened his own Practice, one of the first fully digital Dental Practices in this area, in December 2002. He has been here ever since!
Dr. Tabor loves spending time with his wife and twins. He also enjoys cycling, woodworking, and watching Pittsburgh football in the fall (and reminiscing about Primanti Bros. sandwiches and Vinnie Pies).
- American Dental Association
- Virginia Dental Association
- Richmond Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Hurwitz DJ, Ashby ER, Pasqual J, Tabor CS, et al. “Computer-Assisted Anthropometry for Outcome Assessment of Cleft Lip. J Plas and Reconst Surg 1999;103,6:1608-23.
- 1999 – Dentsply International Merit Award for Outstanding Clinical Performance in Removable Denture Prosthodontics
- 2018 – Top Cosmetic Dentist: Richmond Magazine
- 2020 – Top Dentist: Virginia Living Magazine